The Loch Ness Shores is reopening on the 26th of April with our facilities block and bistro open.
A stunning 5* campsite that offers breathtaking scenery right on the banks of Loch Ness. Return to nature with panoramic views of the loch and the mountains beyond; with a back drop of woodlands, forestry and the most spectacular flora and fauna.
With our outdoor activities combined with plenty of space indoors to eat, drink and play, we are the perfect destination for all the family.
Loch Ness Shores offers:
- pitches with electricity for mobile homes, camper vans and caravans
- grass pitches with or without electricity for tents
- Wigwam cabins suitable for up to 4 or 5 people
You can read more the facilities and find out more about the history of the campsite.
Some of the features of our site
Our 5* rated campsite has so much to offer you, your family and friends for an amazing holiday! We are open until 1 November 2020, then reopen on 1 March 2021.
- An award winning amenity block, including family shower rooms
- Indoor and outdoor areas with tables and chairs for eating and drinking
- A Bistro serving locally sourced food (now closed until 2021 season)
- Accessible toilets and showers
- An enclosed children’s play area
- Gift and farm shop with a Taste of Scotland accreditation
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Backpacker Facilities – to keep you warm and dry!
- Drying Room
- Wifi in the Bistro
- Designated Dog Walk, around the river and loch